Man God is such a provider. It amazes me time and time again. There was no way I would get my visa for at least a week. But two days after they got my package they sent it back with everything done! They emailed me on Friday saying it was on its way. Then with mail I should not of gotten it until Wednesday. So I hadnt bought a flight yet but then I got it today! So amazing! I leave in one week. Sunday Aug 28th! Its kind of wierd because while I was waiting for it I was thinkin about buying a ticket for the 28th just to be safe! And now look I am going on that day! Just so amazing. Im seriously in shock. Ill be in Scotland so soon.
I do have a few prayer requests though. The flight I got only allows 44lbs for two bags and its an extra 7 bucks per extra pound! I know I will be over that which could end up being expensive! Then another thing is, I bought a one way ticket. The travel people I have seen have all said it is dangerous to do that because they could not let you in the country. But both Julie and Phil in Scotland did it without problems! So please pray I have no problems! Oh Im so excited! One more thing is please pray for me to be prepared! It is going to be so different than I expect! Thank you all!
Cheers
Cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
5 months ago

Awesome, Cher! I hope you have a great time, and get to meet a whole bunch of new people, maybe even some we know. :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya, and blessings on your trip over!