Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mandi's Bachlorette Pary

This is mainly for Red Robin girls. They all want these pictures so this is where they can get them! But for everyone else I will explain them!

See I only found out after I got there that we had a dress code!! A white wifebeater and jeans. I borrowed one of Mandi's so it was all good. It actually looks pretty sweet in the pic! These balloons were for this notes. WE wrote a wish or some encouragement to Mandi and Paul then went outside, read them outloud, and let each balloon go! It was so sweet. Mandi's Mom (she is taking the picture) started crying and couldnt finish hers! awww


Here is the beautiful bride. Her bridesmaids got her this shirt then each bridesmaid had one writh Bridesmaid written only smaller. Ah isnt she just a bombshell. Dang Mandi:) But she is such a sweetie you cant hate her, just love her more!


Some of the fun girls at Reds. From left to right Laura, Sienna, Tiffany and me! Ah they are funny girls.



Here is Mandi and Tanya. Arent they beautiful. Its funny cuz when I first got a job at Red Robins, as a hostess about a year and a half ago, Tanya trained me! Ah good times.

After taking a few picture that didnt turn out too well Sienna and larua decided to look like they think. (but really they dont) hahahah totally kidding!

There are many more pics but I have so many already so if anyone wants to get some more I can email them too you....email me at scotishlassie18@yahoo.ca

So now my next post is Mandi's wedding! hopefully done tonight! byes!

cheers

cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment