Friday, August 26, 2005

Kelowna

So I finally have Kelowna pictures of when me Kels and Britt drove there for August long weekend. Ill never forget this weekend. So enjoy!


I had to get a picture of this! On our last day I made Britt swerve to a stop and go take some pics! Its just cool! So we did a bunch of poses! The whole time i was trying to figure out how to use a timer which I found only later as we were driving away so i never got all three of us on the words!
This is the view from the guys house we hung out with. Ah so beautiful.


Ah yes another self portrait type. If you know me you know i love to take these types of picutres. My old camera was perfect for two people and my digital can get four people in easily! So im all set! Ah I just love all the dark skin, bathingsuit perma under clothes with no make up on looks!


Oh man I love this picture. This is Matts house, he has a trampoline and it is so hilarious to take pics on it! Man they look hilarious! It is so neat with the water behind. Matt takes them really well

This is right before or it might have been after Britt had a nap on the hammock. Oh it is a lovely hammock! So big and nice and comfy! Ah yes the no makeup look again. Dont mind that.

Well that is all. I have others but they get boring! hahah I think Ive looked at them too much! Oh well. Hope you enjoyed! Ill do more to,orrow! I still have the bachlorette party and the wedding to do! Ah i wont do too many!

cheers cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment